منتدى تكنولوجيا المعلومات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تكنولوجيا المعلومات

جامعة مؤته

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
تصويت
هل يمكن للروبوت أن يحل محل الإنسان بشكل كامل في أمور حياته اليومية ؟
نعم
I need directions'...cat !! I_vote_rcap14%I need directions'...cat !! I_vote_lcap
 14% [ 2 ]
لا
I need directions'...cat !! I_vote_rcap36%I need directions'...cat !! I_vote_lcap
 36% [ 5 ]
مجرد اداة مساعدة
I need directions'...cat !! I_vote_rcap50%I need directions'...cat !! I_vote_lcap
 50% [ 7 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 14
مواقع تهم طالب الحاسوب
www.islamonline.net
ساعة المنتدى
ترجم ما يصعب عليك

I need directions'...cat !!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
soso
نجم فعال
نجم فعال

انثى عدد الرسائل : 193
العمر : 34
التخصص : cis
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/11/2008

I need directions'...cat !! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I need directions'...cat !!   I need directions'...cat !! Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 1:05 am

[b]

I found this story and I hope you like it.......

There was a man who hated his wife's cat, and one day he decided to get rid of it, he drove 20 blocks away from home and dropped the cat there, The cat was already walking up the driveway when he approached his home.

The next day, he decided to drop the cat 40 blocks away but the same thing happened, he kept increasing the number of blocks but the cat kept coming home before him, At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, pass the bridge, then right again and another right and so on until he reached what he thought was a perfect spot and dropped the cat there.

Hour later.... The man calls his wife at home and asked her, "Jen, is the cat there?" "Yes, why do you ask?'' answered the wife, the man said," Put that damn cat on the phone, I am lost and I need directions''.

منقوووووووووووووووووووووول
[/b]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Designer
مصمم المنتدى
مصمم المنتدى
Designer

عدد الرسائل : 1558
العمر : 35
مدير المنتدى : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/06/2008

I need directions'...cat !! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: I need directions'...cat !!   I need directions'...cat !! Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 3:15 am

ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

حلوووووووو

مشكورة سوسو هالبسة جننته
مشكورة اختي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mutah.yoo7.com

I need directions'...cat !!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى تكنولوجيا المعلومات :: المنتدى الترفيهي :: قسم النكت-
انتقل الى: